Curriculum at My Montessori
Our Innovative Child Centered Approach
With a hands-on approach to learning, our bright and beautiful Montessori
preschool classrooms are prepared so that each child feels comfortable,
confident, and free to work independently. Each of our skilled and extensively
trained teachers can provide formal lessons. We strive to encourage the
natural process of discovery and learning by allowing each child to explore,
play, and learn information through using our specialized materials and
carefully thought-out activity centers.
Our curriculum for primary, kindergarten, and extended care programs includes:
- Language – Through hearing, seeing, and doing, children develop their language
through a series of activities developed to engage each child’s mind
as they learn to speak, read, and write.
- Mathematics – Due to our concrete learning materials and abstract understandings,
children are encouraged to learn through hands-on mathematics activities
that My Montessori offers in Massachusetts.
- Sensorial Materials – Children are exposed to materials of different shapes, sizes, colors,
textures, etc. in order to foster creativity and deep understanding of
concrete and abstract ideas.
- Nature Program – Using the natural habitat and wildlife around our school, we allow children
to learn from and explore the world around them. Our nature program improves
motor development and sensory experiences.
We Learn By Doing
Our Massachusetts Montessori teachers are formally educated, state certified,
in addition to being certified in the highest quality Montessori training
programs. Accredited and licensed by the department of early education
and care, My Montessori is proud to be a member of the American Montessori
Society and Montessori schools of Massachusetts, which ensures our curriculum
is authentic and of the highest caliber.
The following reasons list why you should select My Montessori:
- Individualized education
- Classrooms that encourage natural curiosity and love for learning
- Freedom for children to work independently and at their own pace
- Bright, spacious, and beautiful classroom environments
Call My Montessori today at (781) 333-4898 to learn more about our curriculum and schedule a tour.